Before we get into the benefits of doing Daily Face Yoga Practice, let’s first discuss why you should be doing it.
Daily face yoga practice is a great way to reduce fine lines and wrinkles in your face by applying pressure on certain points with your fingers. It provides a good source of relaxation because it helps calm both the mind and body when done correctly. In addition to that, many people have found that practicing this for just two minutes each day can help increase their self-confidence by improving their appearance! All in all, daily face everyday yoga practice has many perks and is a great idea if you want to maintain a youthful look while also being able to relax or boost your confidence.
What is Face Yoga Practice
Daily Face Yoga Practice is a form of exercise that involves gently rotating and stretching your face as well as applying pressure to certain points on your face using the tips of your fingers. It typically lasts for about ten minutes, which can make it hard to fit into a routine requiring specific times of day. This is why many people find it easier to workout in the morning or before going to bed at night. However, Daily Face Yoga Practice can also be done during a break at work or even on your lunch break!
How Daily Face Yoga Practice Benefits Your Face
The first thing that you are going to notice is that your skin will have a more youthful appearance. Fine lines and wrinkles will be less visible, and the skin will be firmer.
The second benefit is that you are also going to see an improvement in the elasticity of the skin. The blood circulation will increase, which increases the production of collagen.
The third benefit is that your face muscles will become more relaxed after practicing Daily Face Yoga Practice. Decreased stress levels, less anxiety, and depression can all result from these relaxed muscles. It also reduces headaches and migraines because of the relief on the pressure on the nerves around your head/face area.
How to Do Face Yoga
It is recommended that you start off slow when trying this for the first time until you are able to complete it without difficulty.
There are many variations, but in general it involves rotating your face in a circular motion while also applying pressure using your fingers on certain points of your face. There are a few pressure points you should focus on, which I have listed below.
- Inner Forehead: This point can be found in between the eyebrows near the bridge of your nose. It is good for relieving stress and anxiety as well as headaches and migraines.
- Bridge of Your Nose: This pressure point is good for dealing with swollen red blood vessels or dark circles under your eyes.
- Under Your Eyes: By applying pressure on the skin beneath your eyes, there will be noticeable improvement in reducing puffiness and eye bags.
- Whiter Teeth: As funny as this sounds, it actually works! Pushing down on the two corners of your mouth will make your teeth whiter.
- Collarbone: This point is good for relieving pain in muscles around the neck and shoulder area, which can reduce stress levels as well.
- Under Your Jaw: By pressing down under your jawline you are able to relieve tension in the neck and shoulders.
- Under Your Chin: This will help with wrinkles, sagging skin, and double chin problems.
What to Avoid When Doing Daily Face Yoga Practice
The biggest drawback of doing this exercise is the fact that it can be difficult or even awkward for others to see what you are doing when practicing in public places. Also, if you put too much pressure on your face, it can lead to frictional injuries that might leave visible marks.
The benefits of Daily Face Yoga Practice are many and varied. From reducing wrinkles to improving one’s mental health, this practice can do wonders for your day-to-day life. However, it is important to note that there are some drawbacks such as the inability to hide what you’re doing in public places or how much pressure should be applied on one’s face when practicing. Even so, we urge everyone who wants a youthful appearance and better overall well-being to give daily face yoga a try!